Hurstville Private Hospital's Fracture Clinic is now accepting any patient with suspected fracture or musculoskeletal injuries for assessment, investigation and treatment.
Hurstville Private Hospital Fracture Clinic provides an all-inclusive facility for your patients with a potential fracture or musculoskeletal injury. With a GP referral the patient will be able to access an array of services including:
• Bulk billed X-Ray
• X-Ray and Injury review from the fracture clinic team.
• Direct referral and consultation to an orthopaedic consultant
• Onsite orthopaedic surgery and rehabilitation
• Casting and splinting performed by our physiotherapist
• Follow up consultations with orthopaedic specialist or physiotherapist as required.
The clinic is available to all patients with private health insurance, Workers Compensation claims, DVA and self funded.
Our aim is to provide the highest level of streamlined care to ensure your patients are seen and treated without lengthy waiting times and unnecessary emergency department visits.
The Clinic will be running from Monday to Friday 8:30am-4:30pm located on level 2, Suite 4 within the complex.
For more information on this service contact the clinic on 8970 6111 and select option 1.