Full-time / Part-time / Casual
Hurstville Private is an acute surgical facility comprising of 157 beds, owned and operated by Healthe Care Australia. With 7 operating theatres, its focal clinical areas include Perioperative, Cardiac Catheter Laboratories, Intensive Care (ICU) and Coronary Care Units (CCU), Medical Unit, Surgical Unit, Maternity Services and in December 2020, commenced Cardio Thoracic Surgery. Hurstville Private is located 16 km south east of Sydney’s CBD and enjoys an employment of diverse cultural mix, where staff are valued and recognised for their patient centred care and professionalism.
Hurstville Private Hospital and Healthe Care is committed to the provision of high standards of health care delivery and is continually striving to improve performance.
About the Role:
As part of our ongoing expansion, we are looking for Radiographers to be part of our medical imaging department on a full-time, part-time or casual basis. You will have the opportunity to develop skills across a full range of modalities, including CT, Cardiac Cath Lab, BMD, General X-ray and Theatre Fluoroscopy. The successful candidate will be required to deliver a high-quality diagnostic imaging service and patient care for both in-patients and out-patients.
- Qualification: Bachelor of Medical Radiation Science- Diagnostic Radiography or equivalent
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Current NSW EPA Radiation User-License
- Good knowledge of Radiation Safety Laws
- Good organisational and communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously and collaboratively in a team environment
- Flexibility with rostering schedule and ability to work weekends and on-call as necessary
- Experience in CT
- Experience in CCL
Applications close Friday 10 September 2021 Position Enquiries and Applications (incl. current CV and statement addressing selection criteria) to: Ben McEvoy – Chief Radiographer / Regional Manager for Medical