About the Role: An opportunity exists for an exceptional Housekeeper to join our Environment Services Team. You will provide an outstanding cleaning service to patient’s rooms and the Hospital environment. This role is Hospital wide and requires excellent customer service skills, attention to detail, compliance with mandatory Work Health and Safety and effective teamwork within a multidisciplinary team.
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in a Health care facility cleaning or Housekeeping role.
- Good verbal and written communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills
- Outstanding time management and organisational skills including; ability to take initiate, able to priorities, and capability in decision making
- Exceptional knowledge and application of customer service principles
- Excellent Knowledge of infection control principals
- Knowledge and understanding of chemical safety standards
This is an ideal opportunity to demonstrate your skills and ability within an organisation that is not only committed to the provision of high quality patient centered care, but is committed to building a supportive work environment harboring personal and professional growth and development.
Position Enquiries and Applications (incl. current CV) to:
Matthew Carter Environmental Services Manager, Hurstville Private Hospital