Dr Peter Aslan is one of Australia’s most experienced laparoscopic and robotic surgeons, with considerable specialisation in the treatment of kidney cancers and related conditions.
- FRACS (Urology)
Dr Aslan has admitting rights as a VMO at the following hospitals:
- Prince of Wales Public Hospital
- Hurstville Private Hospital, Hurstville
- St George Private Hospital, Kogarah
- The Mater Private Hospital, North Sydney
Dr Aslan is also an inaugural member, and serves on the board of Kidney Cancer Australia. He is also on the subcommittee of the (ANZUP) Australian & New Zealand Urogenital and Prostate Cancer Trials Group and is the Urologist adviser for the Sydney Women’s Endosurgery Centre.
Research & Publications
Dr Aslan is currently involved in clinical research, inclduing:
- The Resirt trial, an exciting, world-first phase 1 trial embolizing renal tumours with radiation spheres. It is only performed at St George Hospital.
- The SORCE trial, an international study for the treatment of advanced Renal Cell Cancer using MRI scan, to predetermine the type of Renal Cell Cancer prior to surgery.
- MBBS, FRACS
Hurstville Private Hospital
Level 1, Suite 4
37 Gloucester Road
Hurstville NSW 2220
Suite 15 & 16, Level 1
50 - 52 Urunga Parade
Miranda, NSW, 2228
Suite 5, Level 4
66 Pacific Highway
St Leonards NSW, 2065Phone: (02) 8046 8010Fax: (02) 8046 8090