Dr Emmanuel Karantanis is an Obstetrician and Urogynaecologist at the Pelvic Floor Unit, St George Hospital and a Conjoint Associate Professor at UNSW Sydney.
Areas of Sub-Specialty/Special Interests:
- Reproductive System and Disorders Women’s health.
- Childbirth affects pelvic floor, bladder and anal function.
- The factors in child birth affecting these functions are poorly understood.
- Treatments for urinary and fecal incontinence are continually evolving, and need assessment.
- Primarily clinical studies are essential to look at ways to prevent childbirth related pelvic floor injury, and to compare treatments for incontinence and vaginal prolapse.
Public Hospital Appointment at St George Public Hospital.
Private Practices at Hurstville Private and St George Private.
- BSc (Med). MBBS (Hons). FRANZCOG. PhD. CU
- Physical Address
Level 5/1 South St, Kogarah NSW 2217Phone: 02) 9553 1412